Join this year’s Virtual Sports Day to try out new activities and earn points for the Virtual Running Leader Board!
As always, each participant will receive a Sports Day medal and, as an extra bonus, the three participants with the most points will be awarded a special 1st, 2nd or 3rd place medal to add to their collection.
How It Works:
- Sign up using the PayPal button at the bottom of this page.
- Take part in as many of the activities that you want to from the lists below between 1st June and 31st July
- Send in a photograph showing you taking part in each activity (children’s faces can be hidden) to be shared on this website as well as Twitter and Facebook before 31st July
- Each activity with photographic evidence will earn you 10 points which will be added to the Leader Board at the beginning of August
- A gallery showing photographs from all Sports Day Participants will be published on our Sports Day Page
- Receive your participants medal in the post at the beginning of August
In the event of a tie for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place, winners will be chosen by a public vote based on the best event photographs.
Track and Field Activities:
- Long Jump
- High Jump
- Shot Putt
Sports Day Fun Activities:
- Egg and Spoon Race
- Sack Race
- Welly Throwing
- Three Legged Race
- Wheelbarrow Race
- Tennis or Badminton
- Basketball or Netball
Sign Up Below:
Don’t worry if you don’t have a registration number, complete the form and we’ll send your number with your confirmation email within 24 hours of receiving your payment.