With marathon season well under way, we’re giving you the chance to log your Spring Marathon results (from 1st March to 31st May) to earn some bonus Leader Board points as well as a Finish Time medal to record your result – the medal comes with a set of stickers that can be used to add your official race time to the design.
In addition, 50% of the profits from this race will go to Mind, the mental health charity, supporting their campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding of mental health issues.
How To Enter:
- Sign up for the race using the PayPal button below
- Run or walk 26.2 miles as part of an organised race or at a time and place of your choosing between 1st March and 31st May
- Submit evidence of your race along with your registration number e.g. screenshot from your running app, race result or photo of your treadmill showing the time and distance covered before midnight on 31st May
- Receive your medal in the post at the beginning of the following month
- Results will be posted and Leader Board points allocated at the beginning of June.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a registration number yet. Go ahead and fill in the form and we’ll send your number with your confirmation email.