This month sees the return of the 30 Minute Dash – where you get to race against the clock to see how far you can go in just 30 minutes.
Unlike most of our races, your result will be based on your distance, rather than your time, with those who run furthest in 30 minutes winning the most points (go to our races page and scroll down to see how the points work). And, of course, everyone who takes part will receive one of this month’s Bonus Race medals.
How to enter:
- Register using the PayPal Button below.
- We will email you a confirmation of your entry (and a registration number if you don’t already have one) within 24 hours of receiving your payment.
- Run for exactly 30 minutes between 1st and 28th February
- Email evidence of your run, showing the distance you covered in 30 minutes, before midnight on 28th February
- Receive your Virtual Running UK 30 Minute Dash medal in the post.
Sign Up Below:
Don’t worry if you don’t have a registration number. Fill out the form below and a number will be sent to you within 24 hour hours, along with confirmation of your entry.