This month we are holding a mini-competition to see who can earn the highest number of Leader Board points in November.
How To Enter
To take part, you can submit one entry for as many of this month’s races as you like, including:
If you don’t have a registration number, we will give you one when when you enter your first medal race; or if you only wish to take part in the FREE Races, you can get your number by filling out the Registration Form at the bottom of the main Races page.
Please note, there is an admin fee of £1.50 to register for the Free Races, but once you have registered you will be able to take part in all of our Free Races every month.
How To Earn Points
Points will be awarded for each race, with separate points tables for male and female runners:
- 1st place – 50 points
- 2nd place – 45 points
- 3rd place – 40 points
- Then, 4th place – 35 points, 5th place 34 points, and so on until we get to 10 points.
- Everyone who enters will earn a minimum of 10 points for each race.
Please Note: For the Wonder Run Challenge, points will be allocated according to the distance covered.
The male and female runner with the highest number of points earned in November will receive a medal and a certificate at the beginning of December.
You can get more information about how the races and points work on the main Races page.
Join this month’s 5 Mile Virtual Race to earn some bonus Leader Board points and some new bling to add to your collection.
How It Works:
- Sign up using the PayPal form at the bottom of this page
- We will email you a confirmation of your entry (and a registration number if you don’t already have one) within 24 hours of receiving your payment.
- Run or walk 5 Miles in November.
- Email evidence of your run or walk, showing the time and distance, before midnight on 30th November.
- Receive your 5 Miler medal in the post at the beginning of December
Sign Up Below:
Ever wondered how far you could run? Now’s your chance to find out by logging your longest run with this year’s Wonder Run Challenge!
How It Works:
This challenge is all about the distance, so it doesn’t matter how fast you go, as long as it is one continuous effort (long walks and runs with walk breaks are allowed). For every kilometre that you complete, you will earn 2 Bonus Points for next month’s Leader Board and, of course, everyone gets a medal!
Plus, as a special bonus, one entry entitles you to submit a result each month until the end of the year, earning you even more points for this year’s Leader Board competition.
- 5K = 10 Points
- 10K = 20 points
- 10 Miler (16.09K) = 32 points
- Half Marathon (21.1K) = 42 points
- 20 Miler (32.18K) = 64 Points
- Marathon (42.2K) = 84 points
These points are just a guide for standard distances, but you can complete any distance you like, no minimum or maximum!
How To Enter:
- Register using the PayPal Button below
- We will email you a registration number (if you don’t already have one)
- Run, Walk or Run/Walk for as long as you can without stopping before 31st December
- Email evidence of your completed distance (in kilometres please) before midnight on the last day of the month(s) that you wish to enter (November or December)
- Receive your medal in the post
Please Note: 50% of the profits from this event will be donated to The British Red Cross.
Sign Up Below
Don’t worry if you don’t have a registration number. Go ahead and fill out the form, and we will send you a registration number within 24 hours of receiving your payment.