Nominations Now Open!
Nominations are now open for the first ever Virtual Running UK Blog Awards. To nominate your own or someone else’s running blog, please read the information below.
Rules For Nomination
- The blog must be primarily about running, although may cover other related topics.
- The blog must be a personal blog, rather than one used to promote a business or on-line community.
- The blog can be nominated by the owner or someone else.
- The owner of the blog must agree to the nomination (we will contact them directly to confirm).
- Nominations will close at midnight on 29th November.
- Voting will take place from 1st December until 31st December.
- Anyone can vote.
- The winner will be announced on 1st January.
Update 30th November:
Nominations for the blog awards are now closed, but you can still join our weekly blog hop. Click here for more information.