This summer, we’re offering you the chance to earn some amazing new bling by taking part in our 2nd annual Triathlon Challenge.
The event is made up of three parts: one 400 metre swim, one 20K cycle ride and one 5K run. Unlike a regular triathlon though, you don’t have to do them all in the same day, but can split the events throughout the summer.
While it is easy enough to submit your evidence for your cycle ride and run by using your GPS watch or sports app, this won’t be easy for most people when it comes to swimming. So, for the swimming part we are operating an honesty policy and ask that you have someone time your race using a stop watch and then take a photograph as evidence of your result.
Points will be allocated based on the total time for all three events. However, as the event is in three parts it only seems fair to give you some extra credit for taking part, so we’re going to double the pointsfor this one. To see how our points system works, please visit Races page and scroll down to the points section.
How To Enter:
- Register using the PayPal Button below
- We will email you a registration number (if you don’t already have one) within 24 hours of receiving your payment
- Complete a 400 metre swim, a 20 kilometre cycle ride and a 5 kilometre run between 1st June and 31st August
- Email your evidence before midnight on 31st August
- Remember to include your name, registration number, and state your time for each part of the event separately
- Receive your Summer Triathlon Challenge medal in the post at the beginning of September