Virtual Running UK Blog Hop
Welcome to the Virtual Running Blog Hop, a place where runners who blog and bloggers who run can come together to share their experiences and enthusiasm for of all things running!
This year, we are changing the way the blog hop works in order to ensure that all of the blogs listed are active, relevant and up to date.
How It Works
- Each month we will provide a topic for you to blog about.
- Write your blog post and include a link back to this page.
- Usually, a link to your post will appear automatically in the comments section, but if it doesn’t just leave a comment with the link to your post.
- Find other blogs to read by clicking on the links in the comments.
- Visit as many of the other blogs on the list as you can and leave a comment on their post to let them know you’ve dropped by
- Have fun!
This Month’s Blog Topic
Parkrun fun! Over the last few years, the popularity of parkrun has soared, with more and more people of all ages, shapes and sizes coming together for a free Saturday morning 5K.
Whether you are a seasoned parkrunner, aiming for a new PB or just thinking about going along for the first time, we invite you to write a post about your own experience of parkrun this month.
To share your post, simply include a link in the comments, and don’t forget to visit the other blogs on the list.
Until next time, Happy Running and Blogging!
* All links will be deleted at the end of each month to ensure the list remains up to date.
** Any non-relevant links will be deleted.