Free Virtual Races December 2017
Run 1 mile, 5K, 10K or even a Half Marathon any time, any place this month and start accumulating points for our end of year awards!
This month, we are also giving you the option to earn some unique race bling with a choice of optional medals (see pictures on the right or click here if using a tablet or mobile device); or sign up for this month’s Bonus Medal Race below to earn extra points:
- Wonder Run Challenge (any distance)
- The 12Ks of Christmas (SOLD OUT)
How To Enter Your Race
- Register with Virtual Running UK (if you haven’t already done so) by completing the form at the bottom of the page. We will send you a unique registration number that you must use when you submit your results.
- If you want to receive a race medal, you can use the PayPal button on the race page (see links above), together with your registration number, and we’ll send out your medal 2-3 weeks after the race closes.
- Run 1 mile, 5K, 10K or a Half Marathon before the end of the month using any kind of device that will log your time and distance.
- Email your results to email@example.com before midnight on the last day of the month.
- Remember to include your name, registration number, gender, race time and distance, and evidence of your run e.g. screen shot from running app
- Each runner can only enter each race once for each distance, so make sure you submit your best time as additional entries will not be counted.
Although most of our races are free to enter, you can win valuable points just by taking part! Points will be awarded to everyone who enters, with separate points tables for male and female runners:
- 1st place – 50 points
- 2nd place – 45 points
- 3rd place – 40 points
- Then, 4th place – 35 points, 5th place 34 points, and so on until we get to 10 points.
- Everyone who enters will earn a minimum of 10 points for each race.
Don’t forget, your points will add up over the course of the year with some amazing prizes and giveaways for those who earn the most!
A table of results will be published on our results page at the beginning of each month and your points will be updated on our Leader Board.
There is a one off fee of £1.50 to register. This is to help towards the costs of running the site for those of you who only wish to take part in our free races.
If you want to take part in one of our medal races, then please don’t fill in this form; sign up directly for your medal instead and we will send you a registration number.
Please use if you only want to take part in our Free Races as refunds will not be provided if you change your mind later.
Once you have completed the form, you will receive a confirmation email from Pay Pal and your Registration Number will be sent out to you within 48 hours.