This year’s festive bonus race has a special twist. As well as being able to complete your 12K challenge using up to three separate sessions, you will also receive a surprise ‘Secret Santa’ race medal, specially gift wrapped to be opened on Christmas Day.
In addition, each participant who completes the 12K will receive 50 Leader Board points for this year’s competition.
How To Enter:
- Register using the PayPal Button below before 7th December
- We will email you a registration number (if you don’t already have one) within 24 hours of receiving your payment.
- Run, Walk or Run/Walk 12K before 31st December in 1-3 sessions.
- Email evidence of your runs before midnight on the 31st December
- Receive your medal in the post before Christmas*
*Please Note: For this event, we will send your medal to arrive before Christmas even if you haven’t submitted your full 12K.
We are very sorry but this event has now sold out. Click here to see more medals or go to this month’s races page.
This month we are holding a mini-competition to see who can earn the highest number of Leader Board points in November.
*** Update ***
The November Mini-Competition has now closed. Click here to see the results!
How To Enter
To take part, you can submit one entry for as many of this month’s races as you like, including:
If you don’t have a registration number, we will give you one when when you enter your first medal race; or if you only wish to take part in the FREE Races, you can get your number by filling out the Registration Form at the bottom of the main Races page.
Please note, there is an admin fee of £1.50 to register for the Free Races, but once you have registered you will be able to take part in all of our Free Races every month.
How To Earn Points
Points will be awarded for each race, with separate points tables for male and female runners:
- 1st place – 50 points
- 2nd place – 45 points
- 3rd place – 40 points
- Then, 4th place – 35 points, 5th place 34 points, and so on until we get to 10 points.
- Everyone who enters will earn a minimum of 10 points for each race.
Please Note: For the Wonder Run Challenge, points will be allocated according to the distance covered.
The male and female runner with the highest number of points earned in November will receive a medal and a certificate at the beginning of December.
You can get more information about how the races and points work on the main Races page.
Join this month’s 5 Mile Virtual Race to earn some bonus Leader Board points and some new bling to add to your collection.
How It Works:
- Sign up using the PayPal form at the bottom of this page
- We will email you a confirmation of your entry (and a registration number if you don’t already have one) within 24 hours of receiving your payment.
- Run or walk 5 Miles in November.
- Email evidence of your run or walk, showing the time and distance, before midnight on 30th November.
- Receive your 5 Miler medal in the post at the beginning of December
Entries for this race have now closed. Click here for more virtual races.