Ever wondered how far you could run? Now’s your chance to find out by logging your longest run with this year’s Wonder Run Challenge!
How It Works:
This challenge is all about the distance, so it doesn’t matter how fast you go, as long as it is one continuous effort (long walks and runs with walk breaks are allowed). For every kilometre that you complete, you will earn 2 Bonus Points for next month’s Leader Board and, of course, everyone gets a medal!
- 5K = 10 Points
- 10K = 20 points
- 10 Miler (16.09K) = 32 points
- Half Marathon (21.1K) = 42 points
- 20 Miler (32.18K) = 64 Points
- Marathon (42.2K) = 84 points
These points are just a guide for standard distances, but you can complete any distance you like, no minimum or maximum!
How To Enter:
- Register using the PayPal Button below
- We will email you a registration number (if you don’t already have one)
- Run, Walk or Run/Walk for as long as you can without stopping before 31st December
- Email evidence of your completed distance (in kilometres please) before midnight on the 31st December
- Receive your medal in the post
Please Note: 50% of the profits from this event will be donated to The British Red Cross.
Sign Up Below
Don’t worry if you don’t have a registration number. Go ahead and fill out the form, and we will send you a registration number within 24 hours of receiving your payment.